It is a dream for us to have long, springy and shiny hair; Hair that shines and shows our good health. But if we have to keep the hair healthy and grow well, we have to cut it and chop it off and on. What happens then is that we lose track. Disappointed? Relax and read on.
What should you know about hair loss trend?
Introducing the latest buzz words – Hair Dusting. It helps you keep your long hair healthy and beautiful without exposing it to scissors. Here today we will talk more about what you should know about hair dryness.
As we tell you more about what you should know about hair dryness, let us introduce you who has pushed this trend forward. It was the LA hairdresser Sal Salcedo who introduced the concept of hair wiping to the world, and now it’s the next best thing for a haircut and turns into a big craze. A little hair dust powder and a specialist with the right hair washing technique do the job.
This is a technique that helps to straighten your hair. It would cut some of the best hair first, which would then allow all bad hair to surface and then be further cut. So you would lose all the bad hair, not the good hair, so there are no worries.
Way to dust your hair?
- At the beginning, your hair must first be divided into equal proportions. This should be done so that you can concentrate and focus on one section at a time.
- Now take each row and turn it between your index finger and the middle finger. This helps to bring the damaged ends to the fore and emerge, and this releases the hair that you would end up needing to leave dust behind.
- If you see a knot or a split end, then you would only have to trim one inch at the end of the strands. This would be just enough to remove the damaged ends.
- When this section is over, we take the next section and do the same for the rest of the hair.
Benefits of Hair Dusting
There are a number of professionals when it comes to using the concept of dusting hair. We’ve already told you how to de-dust hair, how to split split-ends, and how the hair-stylist can apply it to how to dust thin hair, dusty ends, cut ends, and so on.
To start with the pros, the first thing to know is that hair dusting is not expensive. It is very cheap on the bag; much cheaper than what an actual cut would be. Second, you must realize that it would be a healthy boost to your hair after a haircut. Third, hair wiping assures you the length you want to keep, and you do not have to sacrifice hair length or health.
Are there any disadvantages to hair washing?
A big disadvantage of this concept would be the timing. It is a very effective technique but hair loss can take time. You can not rush through the technique a bit. Therefore, only if you have the time to go for a hair wash ritual. You really need almost an afternoon to get it done.
Is that a new trend?
Not exactly. The concept of hair dusting has been around for a long time and is not new. But thanks to the latest hashtags that circulate in social media, it has turned out to be a phenomenon.
How often can it be done?
To dust thin hair, coarse or normal hair, it is best to follow the advice of your hairdresser in the salon. It is a hair technique that can be performed on any hair except when the client has hair problems or disorders.
The haircut technique can be performed every five to seven weeks, and it all depends on the amount of heat damage each strand has suffered. Hair Dusting is a kind of haircut, but without cutting the hair.
It is a rule of hair experts that they tell their customers between every hack of hair and dusting, should one bring down the use of thermal tool styling and should invest in heat protection for the hair. This helps the hair stay moist and beautiful, and also helps the hair’s hydration stay intact. And again you would have healthy hair again.
Are there home remedies to eliminate split ends?
Yes, there are home remedies for you to get rid of split ends, and here are five of them. This is for those who still want to try the holistic DIY method to save their hair, and not dust for hair. Please take a look at the following five options.
1. Olive oil conditioning
- You would need half a cup of olive oil, which should be well heated with Methi seeds.
- Allow to cool to room temperature and then apply to hair length. Wrap a hot towel around your head.
- Wait ten to twenty minutes and then wash your hair off with a regular shampoo.
How it works:
What happens here is that the oil penetrates the cuticle and makes the hair smooth and shiny. This results in less roughage and less split ends. Do this once a week and you would notice the difference.
2. Use an egg mask
- You would have to beat an egg well in foam and add a little honey.
- Make a good frothy mixture of the same and apply it to your hair, from tip to root. Emulsify the hair well with your fingers and wait for half an hour.
- Then wash with herb shampoo with cold water.
How it works
With a lot of protein in an egg, your hair would be nourished and cared for. A major component of hair is protein. When protein is lost from the hair, the hair becomes frizzy and brittle.
This should be done once a week, so that the hair is strong and beautiful, without split ends.
3. Papaya hair mask
- You would have to mix a cup of ripe papaya with half a cup of quark. Mix it well until it forms a sticky paste.
- Apply the mixture to your hair and leave the mixture on the hair for half an hour. Now wash the papaya mixture with cold water and wash your hair normally.
How it works
Split ends can be treated with the papaya paste. The fruit is rich in antioxidants and vitamins as well as amino acids. And it has been proved that it is a great help to fight split ends. This should be done once a week to keep your hair free of split ends and other problems.
4. Honey-hair mask
- For this hair mask you would need to mix a good amount of honey with half a cup of quark. Make a sticky paste of the two.
- Apply the same to hair from root to tip. Let the mask rest on your hair for half an hour.
- Emulsify your hair with your fingers, focus more on the split ends and ends of your hair.
- Now wash your hair off with a herbal shampoo.
How it works
There is a lot of natural goodness in honey that can help to remove split ends and also moisturize your hair.
This should be done once a week.
5. Hot coconut oil treatment
- Warm a cup of coconut oil and add a teaspoon of honey.
- Allow the mixture to cool and then apply the same to your hair from root to tip.
- Massage and emulsify your hair well. Wrap a hot towel around your hair for ten to fifteen minutes.
- Remove the towel and then wash your hair with warm water and shampoo. Towel gently dry the hair afterwards
How it works
Coconut oil has healing properties and moisturizing properties for your hair. That’s why we’re here to tell you how to use hot coconut oil treatment to cope with split ends.
Do this once a week and the shine of your hair will be back, and over time, the split ends will also decrease. If you want to leave your hair on the hair overnight, you can do that.
We hope that you have now understood the concept of hair wiping and show this new technique to your housewife. If you have already tried hair loss, write us and let us know the experience. We are looking forward to the same.